Manual QA Team Lead
As a Manual QA Team Leader at Velostrata, you will lead our manual systems testing. You will influence the quality of our product and solutions by finding the system’s weak spots and potential problems.
This position combines designing, executing and tracking of test cases and defects for a highly advanced and complex IT Infrastructure software product.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Building test scenarios for the product according to specifications and requirements documents
- Working closely with the automation team, product developers and product manager, defining the test cases, managing the releases and shaping the processes
Must have 4+ years experience in:
- Writing tests scenarios and test cases
- Functional and integration testing
- Working with testing tools
- BA Computer Science, Information Systems or other relevant degree
- Familiarity with virtualized environments (e.g.: VMware and Hyper-V) is a must.
Experience with testing in networking and/or storage and/or cloud provider environments is an advantage.
Must be fluent in English (both in writing and speaking), and able to
work under pressure with extreme deadlines and a dynamic environment.