Come work with us at Velostrata!
As a part of Velostrata’s R&D team, you will be designing and implementing our cloud migration and mobility product’s data-path components involving multi-tier caching, network, storage and integrating with virtual infrastructure.
- Establish leadership and vision in a key area of a growing company.
- Recruit, train and coach team members to reach and maintain a high level of technical ability, ingenuity and delivery.
- Participate in the analysis of business requirements and design scalable, high performing, testable features.
- With your team, implement and maintain a complex, enterprise-grade product.
- Lead hands-on aspects of the agile development cycle including code and design reviews
- Sc. in Computer Science or IDF technological unit graduate
- 10 or more years of experience developing commercial software
- 8 or more years leading development teams
- Proficiency and recent hands-on experience in C++ and OOD on both Linux and Windows
- Experience with Enterprise-ready server development (scalability, performance, high availability, clustering and load balancing)
- Experience in working with Agile, TDD, Extreme programming methods
- Ability to recruit, train and mentor new employees
- Experience with developing software for Cloud solutions (e.g., AWS, Azure) – Advantage
- Experience in scalable storage solutions and optimization – Advantage
More About Velostrata
Velostrata software enables public cloud migration and workload mobility with speed, scale and simplicity. Unlike replication-based approaches, Velostrata’s agentless platform moves applications to the cloud in minutes. The software is easy to deploy and manage, and can significantly reduce the risks associated with migration. Unique capabilities let organizations “test before they migrate” in minutes, without taking production applications offline, and provide ongoing flexibility to move workloads back on-premises or to another cloud if desired.
Our unwavering commitment to the success of our customers and partners is critical to our mission. As such, we have five company principles that guide our mission at Velostrata:
- Operate with the highest levels of integrity
- Be easy to do business with
- Under-promise and over-deliver
- Attract and retain the highest caliber talent
- Maniacal focus on the success of our customers and partners
For a quick glimpse into life at Velostrata, check out our Instagram.
This position is located within either our Netanya HQ office (close to Sapir rail station) or our new office in Tel Aviv.
Send your CV directly to: 63B8CF959B@jobs.workablemail.com.