Velostrata is deployed in a wide variety of enterprise IT environments, and the product is highly programmable to enable integration with third party tools and allow for enterprise-specific customizations.
Velostrata technology is built to support customization:
- Programmable RESTful API and Powershell module to automate Velostrata operations
- Activation of hooks to trigger customization scripts upon move to cloud or return from cloud
The Velostrata community, comprised of Velostrata engineers, cloud solution architects, partners, integrators, and customers, have developed many tools that can be used with Velostrata, such as:
- Integrations for Velostrata to third party automation and cloud management platforms
- Large scale process automation with enterprise specific customizations
- Network, license and OS configurations that vary according to IT processes and architecture
- Tools to help setting up a cloud environment (for test or production)
These community-inspired tools are shared under the GITHub MIT license. Check them out on GitHub and help us grow and expand the community by contributing your ideas and enhancements.
Read about industry news, best practices, technical demonstrations, Velostrata updates, and general stuff we find interesting. Grab some coffee, have a read, and join the conversation!
Velostrata experts regularly attend, speak, and demo at cloud industry conferences and other industry events. Visit our events page to see what’s upcoming. See you soon!