Agentless, Streaming Cloud Migration Technology
Gets you to the public cloud with speed, scale, simplicity, and safety.
Our patent-pending technology decouples compute from storage and makes it possible to move workloads to and between clouds without re-writing applications, modifying images, degrading application performance, or changing management processes—all with just a few mouse clicks.
Velostrata software lets you move enterprise workloads to and from the cloud in minutes, while controlling and automating where storage resides. Our patent-pending technology decouples compute from storage and provides intelligent streaming, optimization, multi-tier caching, and data pre-fetching capabilities to ensure optimal performance despite the WAN latency between on-premises storage and compute in the cloud. No manual changes to the applications, images, networks, or storage are required and IT organizations can leverage the same management tools and processes they use today. With Velostrata, streaming production workloads to the cloud is as simple as a few clicks in our vCenter plug-in. Velostrata also provides a PowerShell module and APIs for simple integration with third-party management solutions, as well as extensive monitoring capabilities.
Centralized migration management using vCenter
- vCenter web client plug-in
- No new or duplicate management consoles
- IT already familiar with vCenter interface
- Begin operations with just a few clicks
- Integrate with vCenter Alarms, Events & Tasks
- Automate using REST APIs or PowerShell: VMware vRealize Automation, Azure OMS, HPE CSA, Ansible, etc.
Built-in Pre-Migration Testing
Watch how Velostrata lets IT test applications before an official migration with our test-clone capability. This allows IT managers to see how an application will work in the cloud within minutes and without taking the primary application offline. Dynamically change the instance type to perfectly tune your cloud architecture for any application. Want to see this in Azure instead of AWS?
Advanced Analytics and Monitoring
- VM- and datacenter-level performance, activity monitoring
- Built-in graphs, status portlets and inventory views
- Monitors workload storage IO activity, response time, and patterns
- Helps IT evaluate storage sizing and instance type selection
- View usage and evaluate efficiency optimizations, including WAN usage, live workload streaming, background storage migration, write change set compaction, and more.
Automate with vRealize
In addition to our vCenter integration for general management, Velostrata also supports vRealize Automation. This lets you easily determine where you want workloads to run giving you the power to craft your ideal Hybrid Cloud.